Hello Tumblr it’s been a while, a little catching up is in order. My life has taken a complete 180 since my last post.
1. I graduated from college, with a paralegal degree, and had my commencement yesterday.
(My wife and I at commencement)
2. My wife and I closed on our house on Feb. 1, now we are doing the clean up and moving game.
(Closing with our new keys)
(New house, sorry for the bad pic new one’s will be up once we are completely moved in.)
On the fitblr front, nothing exciting is going on, still slowly plugging away but with everything else going on it has been very hard to even get my work outs in.
So long for now, will try and keep updating better
Everyone who reblogs this by January 31st will have their url written down and taped somewhere in my hometown in Germany
I will do them all and I’ll take pictures of where I put them, and tag your url.
I earned 304 points for my workout on Fitocracy!
Running (treadmill) +105 pts
- 0:30:00 || 2 mi (+105 pts)
- C25K w1d2
Cycling (stationary) +199 pts
- 0:30:00 || 7.6 mi || 145 BPM || 1 % (+199 pts)
Think you can beat me, or want to comment?
Just after Midnight here in Ohio, and Happy New Year to everyone who follows me on here. Here’s to kicking 2013 in the backside and crushing all of our goals in the upcoming year!!
twenty-twelve in review: ask away
- 1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
- 2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- 3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
- 4: Did anyone close to you die?
- 5: What countries did you visit?
- 6: What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012
- 7: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- 8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- 9: What was your biggest failure?
- 10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
- 11: What was the best thing you bought?
- 12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
- 13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
- 14: Where did most of your money go?
- 15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- 16: What song will always remind you of 2012?
- 17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
- 18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
- 19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
- 20: How did you spend Christmas?
- 21: Did you fall in love in 2012?
- 22: What was your favourite TV program?
- 23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- 24: What was the best book you read?
- 25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
- 26: What did you want and get?
- 27: What did you want and not get?
- 28: What was your favourite film of this year?
- 29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- 30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
- 31: What kept you sane?
- 32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- 33: What political issue stirred you the most?
- 34: Who did you miss?
- 35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
- 36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Over this past year some major things have happened in my life.
-I graduated college on 12/21/2012 (actually thought since that was happening the world was going to end)
-My wife and I have an accepted offer on a house, awaiting final bank approval and some fixes that were found on inspection looking at closing middle to end of January.
-I found god and was baptized, and I am now going to CedarCreek church, that my wife and I both love, www.cedarcreek.tv if you are so inclined to check it out, they do a great iCampus online.
-Ran my first 5k in the spring, but that is as far as I went fitness wise (would have liked to do more, but with a third shift job, school, and a toddler it makes for not a whole lot of time for fitness.
-Met some great people through school and church.
Resolutions for 2013
-Work on my fitness and lose some weight
-Post more on here and help people as much as I can
-Run more, I know it goes hand in hand with the first one but feel it needs it’s own line, first thing on the list is complete C25K again.
-Since most of you don’t know I am also an Amateur Radio operator, so I would like to get on the air a little more this year.
-Read my bible more, and just keep exploring my faith.
If I think of anything else I will make sure to update. Any questions feel free to ask.
Friends. Sometimes there are no answers. We are never promised that from God. We are only offered peace, from God. This tragedy is unspeakable. In our mostly tragedy free society, we forget atrocities like these happen weekly around the world. Governments killing their own people/women…